It’s been a couple of weeks since my last post and I have been super busy. Mum is back from Spain which is lovely. Lithy has been staying with us for the past three weeks which means I have my favourite walking, talking and watching buddy by my side. And I am in the final few weeks of my degree (PHEW).
It has also been a really difficult few weeks – sometimes it’s ok to feel really teary and overwhelmed especially at almost seven months pregnant!
Reasons last week was hard:
- Until Friday night I had not slept more than two hours consecutively for around 6 days (something which apparently affects almost 80% of pregnant woman!)
- I have just two weeks until exams and less than one week until my extended assignment is due – not a lot of time!
- Work was a struggle due to all of the above.
- Everything makes me teary (mostly because of the lack of sleep)
Reasons last week was blooming fabulous:
- Officially in my third trimester it’s now under 11 weeks until my due date!! Lack of sleep for a healthy happy baby is a super small price to pay.
- 4th year is almost finished and (hopefully) I will soon graduate.
- Despite the tiredness I managed work – no bother!
- Most of the week was spent with my wonderful husband and sister.
- Another week running regularly done – despite thinking I was going to give up at around 18 weeks.
- Monday was my two year wedding anniversary – the most wonderful two years.
- We finally picked a pram which I can use for running too (thanks mum!)
- My Nutri Bullet broke so I bought a brand new Nutri Ninja!!
My happy and healthy green juice of the week:
2 Celery Sticks
Juice of one Lemon
1 Frozen avocado